This recipe for vegetable and beef sautéing is great for those occasions when we feel like eating well but don’t want to get too complicated.
The most entertaining part of this recipe is to wash and cut the vegetables, but they can be prepared in advance so that the final work is quite light.
It is not essential to use a wok to make this sauté, but I think it gives a special point to this type of dishes. The result is delicious. I really like to leave the vegetables a little crunchy, if they are too done the taste is not the same.
Sautéed of vegetables and beef
- wok/large deep frying pan
- 800 g Beef fillets cut into thin strips
- 1 Zucchini
- 2 Carrots
- 2 Spring onion
- 2 green pepper
- 2 Garlic clove
- A bunch Parsley Fresh
- olive oil extra virgin
- To taste Salt
- To taste Ground black pepper
- We start by washing the zucchini, drying it and removing the seeds.
- Scrape off the carrot and wash it.
- We also wash the peppers and clean it, removing the stem, the seeds and the white ribs from the inside.
- Cut all vegetables into sticks.
- We clean the spring onions removing the first layer, the end and the roots. We wash them and cut them in medium pieces.
- Cut the beef fillets into thin strips. Reserve all these ingredients separately.
- Heat a little oil in a wok or in a large, deep frying pan and first sauté the green pepper for a couple of minutes.
- Add salt and pepper and remove it from the frying pan.
- Repeat the same process with the rest of the vegetables.
- Finally, combine them all and sauté them at the same time, reserving them.
- Add the beef strips to the same frying pan with the chopped parsley, and sauté everything until it starts to brown.
- Season with salt and pepper and add the vegetables.
- Sauté for a minute and serve hot.