Every time I organize the cabinets in my kitchen I see the wok and I realize that I don’t give it all the use that it should and to remedy it I have prepared this wok recipe of udon noodles with sepia and prawns, a simple recipe of oriental inspiration.
With some vegetables, a little soy sauce and some shiitake mushrooms, has come out an aromatic dish, tasty and has been on the table ready in a very short time, so I recommend you to prepare it if you like this type of cuisine, fast, easy and full of flavor.
Wok of udon noodles with cuttlefish and prawns
- 150 g Udon noodles
- 150 g cuttlefish
- 12 prawns
- 1 Italian green pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 2 Carrots
- To taste Soy sauce
- 2 Dehydrated or fresh shiitake mushrooms
- To taste Olive Oil Extra virgin
- Cut the carrots and peppers into sticks or julienne not very thin.
- Cut the cuttlefish into strips similar in size to the sticks of vegetables and put the wok to heat with a bit of olive oil.
- When it is very hot, sauté the vegetables and then add the cuttlefish, stirring continuously with tongs or chopsticks.
- Peel the prawns, remove the intestine giving a cut on the side of their body and add them to the wok, sautéing them over a flame with the other ingredients.
- Meanwhile, put the udon noodles to cook in a pan with plenty of water and add the shiitakes in the water.
- Once cooked, we drain the noodles and add them to the wok where we have all the ingredients.
- Cut the mushrooms into thin slices and add them as well, adding a drip of soy sauce.
- Mix everything well while sautéing for a minute and serve immediately in individual bowls.